Ever since the invasion of the very first cryptocurrency in 2009, there has been an overflow of various crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, Dogecoin and Polygon among others. With the invasion of so many crypto currencies there are also different Crypto exchange platforms for trading of crypto currencies. However, not all the crypto exchange platforms are easy to use. As cryptocurrency is still something that is new and not many people know how to use it. Here we will talk about Coinbase, another famous crypto exchange platform and how to use it.
- Go to the official account of Coinbase.com
- Fill in all the information that is required for a successful Coinbase login.
- Now enter a valid mobile number to register to the Coinbase wallet.
- Lastly, you have to submit ID proof and there you have completed the account sign up procedure.
- Create a strong password Coinbase sign in my account.
Once done with login, you can trade more than 60+ cryptocurrency in the crypto exchange platform. It’s standard features and mind-blowing privacy settings which are so reliable makes it the first preference of cryptocurrency traders. If you are facing any problem, you can always take the help of coinbase live agent chat support for guidance. Good Luck!